Thursday, July 30, 2015

Milk&Honey is Moving to HelloAshleyBerry!

For those of you who have been following milk&honey, thank you so much for your support! It was my first blog ever and I absolutely loved having the opportunity to interview so many incredible artists and share my reviews with readers. I have recently decided that I want to expand my blog to encompass more of my personal interest, so I will be transitioning all exclusive milk&honey content over to the HelloAshleyBerry Blog and will eventually close out my home on blogspot. I will most definitely continue to interview artists and creatives and review music, art, restaurants, and cultural events, and I will also be sharing recipes and personal thought pieces so please stay tuned to my new home at:




No comments:

Post a Comment